All Games > Victory at Sea
Last Best Offer Fair Price:
The price of this title has not changed in the last 30 days.
Fair Price Trendline
Always a Fair Price!
The Last Best Offer Fair Price is the price you can expect to pay based on other offers the publisher has accepted. You may be asked to pay slightly more or less, depending on how other users have haggled for this title.
Engage in epic RTS warfare across three huge campaigns as well as other battle modes. Create your own fleet of ships, pick your side and enter into World War II naval combat on a global scale. Engage in epic real time strategy warfare across the Atlantic, Pacific and Mediterranean. This is naval warfare on a global scale.
It is World War II and the age of the dreadnoughts has passed and naval warfare is being dominated by aircraft carriers. Submarines hunt convoys like wolves and the numerous and nimble destroyers rule the oceans. Destroy enemy battleships, torpedo enemy convoys and hunt the enemy wherever you may find them. [more]
Advance through the naval ranks from the Captain of a destroyer to an Admiral of a vast fleet. Win medals for your exploits and help your chosen nation achieve victory in each campaign.
Plan your own strategy! In Victory At Sea your destiny is in your hands. Once in the campaign, what you do next is up to you.
- • Play campaigns as the British, Japanese, American and Germans and play as the French, Dutch and Italians in Battle mode
- • Harass enemy shipping to starve their ports of vital supplies
- • Destroy enemy patrols and weaken their defenses
- • Defend your friendly convoys and keep your supply lines open
- • Lead an assault force with landing craft to capture enemy ports
- • Go on covert operations
- • Complete special missions
With over 100 classes of ship and hundreds of ports, there is a multitude of playing options. Will you build your fleet around the terrifying firepower of the battleships, sneak around with a submarine wolf pack or look to dominate the skies with carriers?
A combination of sandbox elements and the deadly combat of RTS naval warfare ensures a vast number of possibilities. Slow the action down or speed it up with the time slider, allowing you to command multiple ships quickly and effectively during huge battles. Weather conditions and time of day are also major factors in the game. Will it help or hinder you? Combat at night can be an intense experience.
Other combat modes
Victory at Sea also offers the chance to experience some of World War II's most famous battles. The Historical Battle mode sets all the victory conditions for you. You just pick a side to fight on. Create your own custom battles from small skirmishes to epic conflicts, choosing from Axis or Allied fleets with ships from six playable nations to choose from. [less]
- OS: Windows XP (SP3) / Vista / 7 / 8
- Processor: Core 2 duo 2.4 ghz or greater
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Geforce 9500GT with 512 MB VRAM (or AMD equivalent)
- Hard Drive: 4 GB Available Space
- Network: Broadband connection and free steam account required for activation
See minimum requirements.